Thank you for visiting our website!
Build the Era (BTE) is an education and advocacy organization focused on transportation and infrastructure as it relates to the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT). Volunteer founded and volunteer-powered by supporters, volunteers and staffers from Pete Buttigieg's 2020 presidential campaign (Team Pete), BTE's purpose is to connect citizens from across America to the USDOT in the following ways:
- Educate and inform the public as to what USDOT does and doesn't do and why it matters.
- Education and inform the public to the role that infrastructure plays in America's quality of life.
- Provide training and guidance on how to engage with local and federally elected officials on matters related to USDOT initiatives.
- Provide training and guidance on how to advocate for causes using relational organizing as a primary
- Create measurable effectiveness and change!